No Problems with my iPhone, Am I the only one?

miamibusta69

Bronze
Jul 5, 2007
well i don't knoew about 10 hrs and 28 hours stand by ... but it holds it own on battery for what it can do.

Silverado

Bronze
Jul 6, 2007
Those don't count as problems. They're personal preferences.
:laugh2:
If those don't count as problems then someone who thinks their phone us flawless because they are not observant enough or don't bother about rest pixels or browser crashes should also not count.

For example, I have a friend who got an iPhone on iday and she was happy with it until I pointed out a very strange display pattern that was visible at angle. I was amazed she hadn't seen it. She exchanged her phone when she finally noticed it.

hexonxonx

Silver
My phone worked amazingly well before the update and still does after. Before I only had a minor problem when using the speaker phone, the volume was low and my ringers were low. So far since the update, my speaker phone and ringers are normal volume as they should be.

Other than that, my phone has been functioning exactly as it should be.

bsharp

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Atlanta, GA
My phone worked amazingly well before the update and still does after. Before I only had a minor problem when using the speaker phone, the volume was low and my ringers were low. So far since the update, my speaker phone and ringers are normal volume as they should be.

Other than that, my phone has been functioning exactly as it should be.
what update?