no reboot after jailbreak? help

bigcat

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
I am trying to jailbreak a 1.1.1 phone... when I click on "Install AppSnap" at http://jailbreakme.com, safari crashes as expected and it goes back to the Activate screen with the emergency slider but it never reboots...

A manual reboot does nothing, like the jailbreak is not working, is there any other way to attempt this? anything I may be doing wrong?

bigcat

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
never mind. Tried a restore, and the jailbreak worked.

I am trying to jailbreak a 1.1.1 phone... when I click on "Install AppSnap" at http://jailbreakme.com, safari crashes as expected and it goes back to the Activate screen with the emergency slider but it never reboots...

A manual reboot does nothing, like the jailbreak is not working, is there any other way to attempt this? anything I may be doing wrong?

Jan 9, 2008
Hi guys...
I have the same problem...
I already made this work ( jailbreak) but unfortunately through mistake i restored the iPhone again and everything started from the beginning.
Now i am trying to put the jailbreak on my iPhone AGAIN but unfortunately after closing safari the iPhone does not reboot and does not goe to the summerboard...
Can someone help me PLEASE !
PS: I already tried putting jailbreak a several of times...

Jan 17, 2008
same problem on jailbreak

sir, i also have the same problem i went to the site jailbreakme.com then clicked on install app then it returned to activate screen and nothing happened after which the phone went in to the standby screen nothing happens i check and it still on activation screen what do i do please help
Rakesh

Jan 17, 2008
same issue

sir, i also have the same problem i went to the site jailbreakme.com then clicked on install app then it returned to activate screen and nothing happened after which the phone went in to the standby screen nothing happens i check and it still on activation screen what do i do please help
Rakesh