No speaker phone

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
So when you are on a call and click that button with the speaker, you loose all sound?

styfle

Zealot
Gold
Mar 31, 2008
Well is the call connecting? Can the person hear you?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
Yes it has worked, it has just started this recently. I went to the setting page and looked to see if I had shut something off but had no luck.
Long shot fix: If you have used headphones recently, plug and unplug them several times. See if this helps.

Well is the call connecting? Can the person hear you?
I tired this last night and the person can hear me fine but I can't hear them. I went to iTunes and made sure that the volume was turned up, made sure that the volume was turned up on the phone, nothing. The speaker has to work because I can use it not on speaker phone, the speakers work when I listen to the songs I have on it. Just can't figure it out. HELP!

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I tired this last night and the person can hear me fine but I can't hear them. I went to iTunes and made sure that the volume was turned up, made sure that the volume was turned up on the phone, nothing. The speaker has to work because I can use it not on speaker phone, the speakers work when I listen to the songs I have on it. Just can't figure it out. HELP!
Well, I usually don't like recommending this but I would try a restore. If you take it to Apple, which you may have to do anyway, this is what they are probably going to do first. So you may want to consider doing a restore and if that doesn't work, hopefully there is an Apple Store near you.

Well, I usually don't like recommending this but I would try a restore. If you take it to Apple, which you may have to do anyway, this is what they are probably going to do first. So you may want to consider doing a restore and if that doesn't work, hopefully there is an Apple Store near you.
I'll give it a try and thanks for the help.