Noel Collection Metallic series Cases

m1ndgam3z

Oct 5, 2008
I have one
It's not that bad of a case, except for the corners where there are cuts and dust will get stuck in there. The top and bottom chrome is exposed but the sides are covered.
It also has a logo protector, mirror screen shield and two cleaning cloths which is cool.
All in a nice package wrapped up like its Christmas!
The case though is much like the black iPhone 3G that collects fingerprints like crazy.
There is no rubber railing on the inside either, but it goes on easy and is really flashy.
My YouTube Review:

Marcos

Bronze
Dec 19, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Why does this guy doing the review sound like Fogul from SuperBad?

Drunken

Aug 17, 2008
I have one
It's not that bad of a case, except for the corners where there are cuts and dust will get stuck in there. The top and bottom chrome is exposed but the sides are covered.
It also has a logo protector, mirror screen shield and two cleaning cloths which is cool.
All in a nice package wrapped up like its Christmas!
The case though is much like the black iPhone 3G that collects fingerprints like crazy.
There is no rubber railing on the inside either, but it goes on easy and is really flashy.
My YouTube Review:
Thanks for the video and the text, I was thinking of buying it but.. yeah it looked million times more better on the pictures, meh.