Noiz2SA - Bullet Hell Game for iPhone

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
For all that aren't familiar with this type of game, it's genre is called "Bullet Hell" in that the point of the game is to rack up points and traverse a playfield full of bullets. The farther your progress, the more congested the playfield gets with bullets, to the point where you are negotiating a moving maze. Its very addictive to say the least.

If you're wondering how you're supposed to get through some of these mazes, just keep in mind that the center point of your ship is the actual collision point, aka the redish box.

To Install add this to your sources if you don't have it already:

touchrepo.com/repo.xml

How to play:

Tap the cylindrical "ship" and guide it though the bullets (dots) while picking up the bluish groups of boxes, they are points. THe game is all about the points! Remember those days?

Found this on Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Thanks.

Have you tried it?

Play endless mode and submit your score to the Online Leaderboard!

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
This game is highly addictive thanks to the Online Leaderboard...

Spent about an hour trying to topple Omar from 1st place. Finally did it, and with a little over 300k points to spare :)

w00t bring it people!

Current top score: 5,885,420

psylichon

Genius
Oct 31, 2007
Philly
Great game! My only desire would be that the control point to "hold" your ship was on the back of the unit so you could more easily see your hit area.

But it works great...

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Great game! My only desire would be that the control point to "hold" your ship was on the back of the unit so you could more easily see your hit area.

But it works great...
You can actually place your finger below the spinning cylinders of your "ship" so that the red dot is above your fingertip. Helps muchly.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
You can actually place your finger below the spinning cylinders of your "ship" so that the red dot is above your fingertip. Helps muchly.
Good solution, i was going to say the same thing as far as for not seeing the red dot, but this should help a lot.

I like the game, which of the game options is endless though?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Very bottom, E button for Endless. EH for Endless Hard etc..