non purchased music to the iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

junkie

Jul 17, 2007
I have a bunch of cds that I have ripped into mp3 format and put into iTunes and they will not come over onto the iPhone. Can anyone hep me with this? I have had the phone less than 12 hours so I could be doing something wrong. But when I hit sync, nothing happens.

I have a bunch of cds that I have ripped into mp3 format and put into iTunes and they will not come over onto the iPhone. Can anyone hep me with this? I have had the phone less than 12 hours so I could be doing something wrong. But when I hit sync, nothing happens.

One thing that might be causing it is to make sure the items are "Checked" in your library.

I just ripped a bunch of my CDs last night and put them on my phone. I went into the options and checked the "Ask to import CDs" box. That way when I put a disc in, it popped up and asked "Do you want to import this into your iTunes library?" Click yes and there ya go. :)

junkie

Jul 17, 2007
It is now working, for some reason I had to re-associate the iPhone to this pc here at work and go from there.

Thanks !

Now to add some pictures

rthra2

Jul 9, 2009
I can get CD ripped into iTunes just fine, and it will let me drag and drop them into my ipod touch, but it will not into the iPhone, i just get the dredded circle with the line through it. Anyone know why?
Thanks....