Noob question about first mods...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

wmflyfisher

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Athens, GA
Hey guys, new guy here from GA! First of all thanks to everybody for putting this website together! Awesome info!

I ordered my iPhone earlier this week and was wondering if there are any major things I need to do right when I get it. I'm getting it used from someone so its not brand new out of the box. It does not have any mods though so its like new.

I'm thinking about adding some mods but don't really know where to start. I feel like I would have to read this forum for about a week straight to understand anything! Sorry, I'm new to all of this.

What are some easy first mods and what keywords should I search for to get info about them? Any info would be great!

beej

Bronze
Jul 31, 2007
Hey guys, new guy here from GA! First of all thanks to everybody for putting this website together! Awesome info!

I ordered my iPhone earlier this week and was wondering if there are any major things I need to do right when I get it. I'm getting it used from someone so its not brand new out of the box. It does not have any mods though so its like new.

I'm thinking about adding some mods but don't really know where to start. I feel like I would have to read this forum for about a week straight to understand anything! Sorry, I'm new to all of this.

What are some easy first mods and what keywords should I search for to get info about them? Any info would be great!
Use it first. Take a week or so to try it out, then decide what's lacking. You may find it does everything you need it to do in stock form...