noobie needs help :)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

JEGO

Nov 4, 2007
Hello all, as you can see, im a noobie when it comes to iPhone software etc etc. I just recentlly bought my iPhone BEST.PHONE.EVER. and yesterday i installed some few programs like tap tap revo, pdf viewer, etc. Now i installed too the LAUNCHER application so i can have access to all the programs i have installed, now for some reason the Install app. disappeard. I know you guys must get this a lot, im pretty sure, but if someone can link me to how to solve this problem it would be really great ! I've read in some threads that you can use "ibrickr"...i have no clue what that is, can someone link me to a dwl site with instructions? I tried today the "guid Easy jailbreak 1.1.1 without restoring" which is a topic in this forums. I had no luck...the program, touchfree, didn't work...

Now im stuck with this icons and i want to get rid of some of them. I have an unlocked phone and im afraid to "experiment" more and then screw it up by blocking it or i dunno. SO if someone can help me, i'd really appreciate it.

thanks in advance guys :laugh2:

skiz420

Bronze
Jul 28, 2007
Boston
use ibrickr and install dock.... that will allow you to get too all the apps.... then get to your installer and install summerboard so you can scroll your springboard and see all the icons that got pushed off... then you can uninstall dock if you don't want to use it...

JEGO

Nov 4, 2007
ok i downloaded ibrickr...im afraid to use it and mess everything up lol, this program wont lock my phone...will it?