Not able to sign-in to Hotmail on iPod touch

carirae

Jan 3, 2008
I just received an iPod touch as a Christmas gift and am still trying to learn how to use everything. However, I am having an issue with it already.... Yesterday, I was able to use and sign in to hotmail. Now, when I go to the site on the touch, it has my email stored, but not my password. When I type in my password and click "sign in," it starts siging in, but then takes me back to the front sign in page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I received a case that has magnets to close it. Should I not be using that with my touch?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
I just received an iPod touch as a Christmas gift and am still trying to learn how to use everything. However, I am having an issue with it already.... Yesterday, I was able to use and sign in to hotmail. Now, when I go to the site on the touch, it has my email stored, but not my password. When I type in my password and click "sign in," it starts siging in, but then takes me back to the front sign in page. What am I doing wrong?

Also, I received a case that has magnets to close it. Should I not be using that with my touch?

Sorry but the hotmail does not work well. Please do a search for "hotmail" and you can read about all the problems and solutions to the problem, more than I could explain here.

And welcome to the EIC forum.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 6, 2008
Hotmail Login

Sorry but the hotmail does not work well. Please do a search for "hotmail" and you can read about all the problems and solutions to the problem, more than I could explain here.

And welcome to the EIC forum.:)
I have had issues logging into hotmail the traditional way. If you use Microsoft mobile login, it will be a successful login each time. http://mobile.live.com. :)

carirae

Jan 3, 2008
Thanks! That was very helpful and using the mobile login worked (although I had to have them send the link to my cell phone and then copied that into my iPod touch).

Jan 15, 2008
I have had issues logging into hotmail the traditional way. If you use Microsoft mobile login, it will be a successful login each time. http://mobile.live.com. :)
Hi, I need the same help. Tried to log into the mobile.live.com site from my iPod touch but it asks for a tel number for the download. Is there an easy answer to this. This is the only quick i have with an otherwise very excellent product!