Not all music playing in iTunes?

Nemss316

Bronze
Jun 17, 2008
St. Louis, MO
I've never heard of this before. I am sitting at work listening to my music on my iPhone, and some of the songs wouldn't play. I listened to it yesterday with no problems, but now today some of the music isn't playing. I reset the phone, and now it is playing with no problems.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I have the V1 phone and had this happen about a month ago. Scared the #%@* out of me. At the time it happened, the phone was over a year old. After calming down, I just rebooted the phone and have had no problem since.

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I had that happen to me a couple weeks back, for every one song that played, three didn't. I ended up doing a restore and it solved the problem. But I later found out all that was needed was a reboot =(

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
yeah this happened yesterday. one song wouldn't play it was just silent but then i rebooted and it worked again

Rflammond

Aug 28, 2008
Restore

I've never heard of this before. I am sitting at work listening to my music on my iPhone, and some of the songs wouldn't play. I listened to it yesterday with no problems, but now today some of the music isn't playing. I reset the phone, and now it is playing with no problems.

Just wondering if anyone else had this issue.
If you do a soft or hard restore your problems should be resolved. Good Luck I've been there as well.