NOT enough! Its my iPhone and I'll whine if I want to!

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
Great device.
Bought it in SPITE of its lack of key features standard in todays converged devices cause its just too cool!
But I also invested and trusted in Apple to develop this device that is implicit in all product release and explicitly expeessed by Jobs.
I AM disappointed because of very basic functionality missing from this phone that Jobs has GOT to know about (or has no businesss in his position). As a competitor I frankly don't see how he can't be a bit embarrassed
Who puts out e-mail function devices without say, multiple deletion capacity, cut/paste, or puts out an extrordinary multimedia device without MMS or photo deletion capacity, and I could list about 6 more of the basics that I DID and do trust Apple will provide.
Video camera, 3G, Flash support and others can wait til iPhone V2.
But the others, no. I bought not only the iPhone but bought INTO developmental expectations i.e.:the iPhone future....Jobs should want it like that.
And those omissions remain a dissapointment.
and I WON'T return it....and I DID buy it knowing of these basic shortcomings and I WILL gripe about it.....while enjoying the hell out of it at the same time.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Great device.
Bought it in SPITE of its lack of key features standard in todays converged devices cause its just too cool!
But I also invested and trusted in Apple to develop this device that is implicit in all product release and explicitly expeessed by Jobs.
I AM disappointed because of very basic functionality missing from this phone that Jobs has GOT to know about (or has no businesss in his position). As a competitor I frankly don't see how he can't be a bit embarrassed
Who puts out e-mail function devices without say, multiple deletion capacity, cut/paste, or puts out an extrordinary multimedia device without MMS or photo deletion capacity, and I could list about 6 more of the basics that I DID and do trust Apple will provide.
Video camera, 3G, Flash support and others can wait til iPhone V2.
But the others, no. I bought not only the iPhone but bought INTO developmental expectations i.e.:the iPhone future....Jobs should want it like that.
And those omissions remain a dissapointment.
and I WON'T return it....and I DID buy it knowing of these basic shortcomings and I WILL gripe about it.....while enjoying the hell out of it at the same time.
i never suggest trusting someone you don't know.. or someone that takes $600 from you..

but can't you post this in one of the many other complaint/hate threads?