not my day

acf83

Nov 16, 2007
ok, here is the story. My laptop(dell) crashed awhile back. So my iPhone has been my storage for pics, music etc. Well the other day I washed my iPhone in the washing machine. It no longer worked. I decided to open it up, for no other reason then hopes of letting it dry out. I used the sim card in my old razor for the time being, so I could have a phone. In the process of putting my iPhone back together, broke one of the antenna mounts off of the mother board. Now I get a no service message where the AT&T signals bars should be. Everything else seems to work fine. I was wondering if I purchased a new iMac , could they take the music & photos off of my iPhone? I figured that I will have to purchase a new iPhone has well. When it rains it pours. The photos that I am concerned where not taken with the iPhone, then where loaded onto the iPhone from my old dell. I am surprised that everything works on my "iPod touch" I just wish the antenna mount had not broken.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wait, so youre saying the iPhone is working again? And if its working, and the pictures are still there, then yes you could just sync it with the computer.

acf83

Nov 16, 2007
no phone or e-mail. I would like to be able to remove the phots form he photo album & have them placed on my new iMac.

acf83

Nov 16, 2007
ok thanks. I was thinking that I could only get the photos that I had taken with the iPhone camera & that the photos that I loaded on were long goners

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Well, if the pictures that arent taken with the iPhone are still on there and you can look at them through the phone, itll just sync right up.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
The music isn't going to be transferred, unless it's purchased music through iTunes. You're going to need to look around for a 3rd Party Program that allows you to transfer music and such back and forth between the iPhone and a computer.

Mar 30, 2008
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
Wow! At first I thought this was gonna be another thread on how to get free replacement lol! yeah dude thats cool that it works, and just sync it to the iMac and you'll be set :)