not showing on iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Feb 8, 2013
I bought an iPhone 4 second hand from internet and i got delivered it by mail.
When i got home i realize that the iPhone that i bought has security code. Now I can't get in touch with the man that he sell it.
Do you know what can I do to remove the security code. I tried by getting in to DFU mode but nothing.The itunnes doesn't show it either.
It would mean a great deal for me if someone could make this thing work for me.
Thank you

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Hello. If you have your iPhone connected to iTunes when you go to put it in DFU mode, it should work with no problem to restore.

"Put your iPhone into DFU mode. To do this, reboot your iPhone by holding down the power and home buttons simultaneously for about 10 seconds. When you see the Apple logo, let go of the power button but continue holding down the home button. Soon you will see an image displaying a USB cable, the iTunes icon, and a message that says "Connect to iTunes.""

"Assuming you still have your iPhone connected to your computer with iTunes open, you'll also see a message telling you iTunes has detected an iPhone in recovery mode and needs to restore. Now you can click the Restore button in iTunes and then wait for iOS to download and install on your iPhone."

Feb 8, 2013
I have done this thing and i get in to DFU but after that nothing appear on the iPhone screen,no icon and message that says connect to iTunes.

Feb 8, 2013
Yes I am connected. On i put it to charge from the outlet it charge with no problem.
I don't mind to do a jailbreak if this will solve my problem.
I forgot to mention that the iPhone is lock on orange france

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL