Not signed up for data plan! solves Txt mess, Edge and VVM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH, do dear shaghetti monster please make it stop. Just when I thought all was well, I had no Edge, no Text mess, No visual voice mail. had read on here about problems with Edge today and folks saying ˆt takes awhile for txt mess to get going so was patently waiting. but then i tried Edge and got pop up saying it was not active. YOU ARE NOT SIGNED UP FOR EDGE.

SO back on the phone (got to b 8-10 hours total at least now. On line with first CSR 30 min and got cut off, call back and get this folks get this -- listen carefuly ----- they claimed I had bought an iPhone and signed up for a plan with voice minutes only -- no data plan!

UNBELIEVABLE -- how ˆs that even possible -- there were only three plans you could check, right? I had chosen the 1300 minutes $99. They told me I was signed up for 1300 min for $79 with no data.

I think I'm getting madder and more fed up. If I didn't love this little sucker so much I'd take it back tomorrow to rid myself of ATT.

So now at last I can send text messages, I am about to check out Vis VM and the Edge worked very nice grabbing my recent emails immediately after the guy turned ˆt on for me.

SOOOOO -- if you're having problems ˆn these areas, just another tip -- be sure you have the dang data plan.....

deac out

deac

Bronze
Jun 29, 2007
thanks man :) , no need to hold it in -- get ulcers that way :)

hmmmm, relax, oh yeah, vacation was supposed to start 2 days ago but been trying to get all this taken care of ---- headed out to the beach for several days of colebeer and videos on the beach on my new little treasure!

and hoepfully posting from the beach! and pcis with my camera -- god I love this thing