Not sure how to put NES ROMs on iPhone?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
When i started modding a few days ago all i wanted was the NES emulator. i wanted to be able to play those games on my phone.

well i have the emulator and i have been trying consistently to figure out how to put ROMs on it. i'm completely lost. i don't have ibrickr and i'd rather not use that in addition to apptapp. i've been trying to figure out how to do it on iShare and i just don't GET IT. im so frustrated and it really bums me out because its all i really want to do. can anyone please help?!:(

jerrettpaul

Bronze
Sep 10, 2007
Denton, TX
i don't know how to get to either of those. i know im making this harder than it probably is. i have mobilefinder but i don't have a ROMs folder there. when i try to make one it just freezes up : /

antithetic

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
If you are on Windows, you can try the older Manzana program to connect to your iPhone.

It'll allow you to easily create the directory to put the ROM files in as well as upload files from your PC to your iPhone.

amb5377

Sep 18, 2007
some one please help me

does anyone know how to add roms to iPhone via mac? i used istaller.app and loaded nes and then i went and added the nes/roms folders but i can't get them from my computer to my iPhone any ideas?