Notes not available

Discussion in 'iCloud' started by Grexp, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Grexp

Grexp New Member

I've seen a few posts about this but none really touch on the problem I have. I set up an iCloud account and I installed the iCloud software on my Windows 7 PC. The sync works for photos, but not for notes. I am new toipad and to the Mac world, so I am creating 'notes' in the app titled Notes on the main screen of the iPad. I do not see hem being synced any where. On the Windows 7 iCloud app there is not even a notes option. I read one post that said I should be able to open iTunes and 'go to iPad' to see iCloud shared items. I can not find iCloud on iTunes. I read another post that said I could go to iCloud.com/iWork and see shared items, but I don't see that item and I do not even see how to log in at iCloud.com.

Where to notes sync to and can I see them on my windows 7 iCloud app? can I access iCloud items on iTunes? Can I access items at iCloud.com.

Greg

I will ad that the notes option is turned on in Settings and my iCloud account is set under the notes settings. I also saw another post that suggested I remove the iCloud account on my iPad and reinitialize it. I did that and still can not see notes synced any where. The windows 7 iCloud app does not even have a notes options.

2. Grexp

Grexp New Member

OK, it just dawned on me that the notes app creates documents in a format not available to Windows 7. I guess that means that it could only be shared with another Mac device that can read that format. Still, does that mean that iTunes and iCloud.com can not see my notes?

Greg

3. Grexp

Grexp New Member

OK, it just dawned on me that the notes app creates documents in a format not available to Windows 7. I guess that means that it could only be shared with another Mac device that can read that format. Still, does that mean that iTunes and iCloud.com can not see my notes?

Greg