Notes Type Web App?

Jan 11, 2007
Cary, NC
Has anyone found any web apps that work like Notes? I want to be able to access and update Notes from both my iPhone and my PC. I've tried Google Docs but that doesn't allow updates on the iPhone. I also tried Text On iPhone but once again it is one-way (it is great for eBooks though). I read somewhere that Apple might be looking at providing Notes sync with Leopard, but that would leave us PC folks out I would imagine.

NMprofessional

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
Rochester NY
Has anyone found any web apps that work like Notes? I want to be able to access and update Notes from both my iPhone and my PC. I've tried Google Docs but that doesn't allow updates on the iPhone. I also tried Text On iPhone but once again it is one-way (it is great for eBooks though). I read somewhere that Apple might be looking at providing Notes sync with Leopard, but that would leave us PC folks out I would imagine.
Depending on how many notes you need to make, have you looked at a Task manager web app and use it like notes? I have started to use www.toodledo.com . It works pretty well and you can reminders text-messeged to you. And has a Notes section. For all services it costs $15 a year.