Nothing working at all!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
I can't make a call, receive a call, access EDGE, access any wifi! All of a sudden everything just stopped working....i called ATT they told me there is no problems in the area i'm in and to call Apple...call Apple? How is Apple going to help me connect to ATT's network? 2 people sitting right next to me have an iPhone and have no problems....wtf is wrong with mine?

eufo

Bronze
Aug 22, 2007
Miami
wtf is wrong with mine?
Is this a rhetorical question? You haven't supplied much info.

Dumb question #1:

Have you shutdown the phone and turned it back on?

Dumb question #2:

Have you modified your phone?

Dumb question #3:

Have you restored your phone?

Prelector

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
I can't make a call, receive a call, access EDGE, access any wifi! All of a sudden everything just stopped working....i called ATT they told me there is no problems in the area i'm in and to call Apple...call Apple? How is Apple going to help me connect to ATT's network? 2 people sitting right next to me have an iPhone and have no problems....wtf is wrong with mine?
In the upper left corner of the home screen, do you see a little yellow/orange icon, looks like an airplane?

Sounds like you're in airplane mode. Go to Settings. Very first item is Airplane Mode, does it say OFF?

mcaram16

Silver
Jul 26, 2007
Long Island, NY
Is this a rhetorical question? You haven't supplied much info.

Dumb question #1:

Have you shutdown the phone and turned it back on?

Dumb question #2:

Have you modified your phone?

Dumb question #3:

Have you restored your phone?
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) Yes

still no good...

as for the other person who responded...its not in airplane mode..i'm not that dumb!

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
it def not because of the mods...its been working for months with the same mods...

anyway, it seems like its working on and off now....maybe if i throw the phone across the room again it will work 100%?!?
Restore. Don't remod for now. Is it working?