Notification Center Messed Up

Discussion in 'Cydia Apps' started by phonak, May 19, 2013.

1. phonak

phonak New Member

I don't really know if this is due to adding a cydia app, or if it's just a normal setting, but when I pull down the notification center it opens by showing only the bottom half of whats in there. So if I have the weather widget, sharing widget and the calendar in my notification center it will open up showing the calendar, and I must swipe up to see the weather and sharing. It's not really that bad, but it's starting to really annoy me. Anybody had the same thing happen, and how can I fix it?

I didn't notice this for a while and have installed numerous apps from cydia so I would prefer not having to delete every single app until I find the problem.

Thanks

2. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

Please post a screenshot. Have you installed any Notification Center tweaks? If so, uninstall them as see if that fixes it. Is the Calendar prioritized last? I also suggest trying a hard reset.

3. phonak

phonak New Member

image.jpg image.jpg

The first pic is of when I first open my notification center and the second one is what the top look like, after I scroll up.

As you can tell I did install notification tweaks, but I think most, if not all, was installed after I noticed it being broken/weird. If nobody has seen this before I will go ahead and uninstall all tweaks one by one until I find the problem, it would suck if it still didn't work though. I have heard there is an app to reinstall all cydia apps in one shot, you wouldn't happen to know the name of that/those apps?

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

I recommend uninstalling all of your NC tweaks and then reinstalling them one at a time and testing in between. One of them may not be fully compatible with 6.x or it may be incompatible with one of the others.

Package Backup will allow you to backup your Cydia apps and tweaks and reinstall them all at once. I don't recommend it because I think it increases the chances of problems and makes them more difficult to isolate when they do occur. I prefer to install apps one at a time.