Notification Center on iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by iBanana, Oct 8, 2013.

1. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

So the other day while at work I pulled down my notification center and I noticed that it said it would take 17 minutes to get home. I thought hmm thanks for the FYI that I am trapped for another 2 hours. Well this morning I pulled it down and it told me that I was 14 minutes from work. My phone doesn't have my work address stored on its contact, so the GPS must remember about what time every day I drive to and from work. I thought that was kind of weird/creepy/cool. Has anyone else noticed this yet? Or am I the only person with the creepy phone knowing my every move?

2. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

Yes, I did notice this yesterday. The only place I have my home and work address stored is Google Maps, a non-stock app.

3. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

I actually deleted my home address from my contact info...so I don't have either stored on my phone right now.

4. Europa

Europa Moderator
    Senior Moderator

5. iBanana

iBanana Member
    Silver

6. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

7. srjeffery

srjeffery Member
    Bronze

I have everything that is relative, at least i think, enabled, but have never seen a "next destination" on my notification screen i also noticed under history that it has only logged 3 destinations. any idea why only 3 would be logged (2 of the 3 are work and home on two different days) and why next destination is not reflected on the notification screen? Is it possibly due to not enough history?

8. Mrmargatini

Mrmargatini Contributor
    Bronze

Wow Europa I had no idea of that. I like the feature but I can see the creepy aspect of it

Sent using iCafe app