Notification Crash on Jailbroken iOS5.0

Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
is anyone having this issue? Basically, every now and again, when I unlock my phone (mostly through a notification but recently with answering a call while phone was unlocked) the springboard crashes as though something I have isn't compatible with ios 5.

I have to say it's a little more that obscenely frustrating when I go to open a text message and my phone crashes. Suggestions? I've already tried removing various tweeks but to no avail.

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Thread moved to the iPhone Jailbreak section.

is anyone having this issue? Basically, every now and again, when I unlock my phone (mostly through a notification but recently with answering a call while phone was unlocked) the springboard crashes as though something I have isn't compatible with ios 5.

I have to say it's a little more that obscenely frustrating when I go to open a text message and my phone crashes. Suggestions? I've already tried removing various tweeks but to no avail.
Do you have Crash Reporter installed from Cydia? Are you getting an app indexing error?

fijiman

Contributor
Silver
Feb 13, 2011
UK
Need a list of goodies your running in notification...?

Jun 21, 2009
San Francisco-ish
Quote this post when you reply and I'll pick this up quicker :)
alright, so I got it to crash again and it came up with "Tertiary Suspect" libapt-pkg.dylib.4.6.0. I looked it up in cydia and came up with APT 0.7 Strict (lib). Am I really gonna regret uninstalling it?