Now that u have iPhone ru going to sell your IPOD?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

reas0n

Silver
Jul 1, 2007
Stamford, CT
www.ohitsjustpete.com
this should be polled and NO i will not sell me 30gb Video Ipod....not in a million years...BUT i probably wont ever buy another ipod...since ill be saving my money for the rest of my life just to keep up with the new releases of the iPhone lol j/k

Jeremiah

Bronze
Jul 11, 2007
Maryland
I have a 5th gen 30 gig, its pretty much brand new, no scratches or anything i was thinking about selling it, but I don't think I am now, I may do some of those "ipod hacks" to get some free cool games, and use that to waste my time because iPhone doesn't have games, besides web apps, which I don't like because you cant receive calls while playing them.

gcvt

Zealot
Gold
Jun 21, 2007
San Francisco
I'd like to, but considering it was a Christmas gift from my girlfriend and is custom engraved for me, I think she'd kill me if I sold it.

Ace4261991

Silver
Jun 18, 2007
i traded my 30 gb ipod video to my really good friend for his psp because he really needed an ipod since his just broke but since my ipod was pretty oold lookin and his psp was new lookn i "broke" my ipod and got it replaced through Apple care warranty in like 4 days so he got a new 30 gb ipod.

jasunto

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
sold mine, not because i needed the loot to buy my iPhone, but since i didn't really use before and since phone does it, i really don't need anymore

DRabbit

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
nope... I actually replaced my 30gb with the 80gb the night I bought the iPhone... I have about 7000 songs in my library and various video items so I won't be giving up the mass storage if my iPod anytime soon. I mostly use it in my car where it stays hidden in the console most of the time anyway.

gmcenroe

Jul 5, 2007
San Mateo, CA
I had a second generation 20Gb ipod and I gave it to my son who is in college. I created a smaller playlist of my favorite music and imported it to the new 8G iPhone, that is plenty of music for me. With the iPhone craziness I ended up buying my daughter a 4Gb Nano last week. Apple is going to love all these sales!

Glenn

connie

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 11, 2007
So Cal
Gave my nano to my mom. The video is on ebay as we speak, I will be applying the money I get towards the credit card I bought the iPhone with.