Number Of SMS Texts.

arlan

Bronze
Jan 10, 2008
is there a way to check on your phone on how much text messages you've used. in that month, or so far?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
well there is a way to check on the phone... kinda... go to the att web site and check your activity there... i do it ALL the time... good luck..other then that NO, there is no on board way to check....

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
that is pretty cool.... thanks it does not tell you how many you have used.. it tells you what is left and i think that its a better feature... who wants to know how many one has used ... i just care how many i have left.... thanks

that is pretty cool.... thanks it does not tell you how many you have used.. it tells you what is left and i think that its a better feature... who wants to know how many one has used ... i just care how many i have left.... thanks
I think I found that out way back last summer from this forum. I have it as one of my favorites.

By the way, why you gotta be braggin on what you own? I got a table too but I don't need it in my signature to brag. :laugh2:

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Seems to lag behind by a few days, I just checked and it says I have 166 left as of 1/19, but that isn't very helpful, as I am pretty sure I used a bunch since the 20th. Does it cost a message to receive one of these info messages? I don't want to be checking every day and having it cost me 30 of my messages.

Seems to lag behind by a few days, I just checked and it says I have 166 left as of 1/19, but that isn't very helpful, as I am pretty sure I used a bunch since the 20th. Does it cost a message to receive one of these info messages? I don't want to be checking every day and having it cost me 30 of my messages.
No that is free to use. When you log into your AT&T account online, they do have a message saying that usage stats may be delayed be several hours. It still is pretty accurate though.

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Few hours, I can understand, but a few days is a bit odd...the online account viewer says the same thing. Maybe it's just a long weekend. (Do servers take MLK day off too?)

fury

Evangelist
Gold
Oct 23, 2007
Louisville, KY
Or if the server is operated by people from the bank.

Speaking of which, I overdrew yesterday, but the bank was closed so I couldn't make my deposit (coins can't go in the envelope or the cash slot). I'm gonna get screwed, hard. They charge $60 every time I do that if I don't deposit enough by the end of the same day.