Number Transferring on iTunes

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

rebelace

Bronze
May 30, 2007
Beaumont,Texas
www.thechadburge.com
Yes it does but I have been thinking about this. I called after I read the data plans and watched the activation video and asked two questions

#1 How is it going to work transferring a number from verizon (under my moms name) to AT&T under my name? The rep said there would be no problem and that it automatically sends a cancellation of a contract to verizon.

#2 How is it going to work since I have to put a $150 deposit down because I have no credit? Rep said that I would have to do that in store and they would just activate me in store as well.

Marksman

Bronze
Jun 4, 2007
Yes it does but I have been thinking about this. I called after I read the data plans and watched the activation video and asked two questions

#1 How is it going to work transferring a number from verizon (under my moms name) to AT&T under my name? The rep said there would be no problem and that it automatically sends a cancellation of a contract to verizon.

#2 How is it going to work since I have to put a $150 deposit down because I have no credit? Rep said that I would have to do that in store and they would just activate me in store as well.
I know when you do it in person you have to bring the bill in. I suspect there is information on the previous bill that you will need to input in order to verify the old account.