Numerous texts at once?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
can u send like 3 txts at once like other phones? Like the same txt to 3 diff ppl at once. I cant find it so far

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
can u send like 3 txts at once like other phones? Like the same txt to 3 diff ppl at once. I cant find it so far

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Winter Park / Orlando, FL
hey sweeper why does it seem like you don't use the search feature at all on the forums? you always post topics that have already been covered you might have to do a little digging and maybe a lot of reading but most of the topics you post about have been covered before so the search feature is your friend please try and use it.

not trying to be an *******, sorry if it comes off that way but im not.

-Kr3st

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
hey sweeper why does it seem like you don't use the search feature at all on the forums? you always post topics that have already been covered you might have to do a little digging and maybe a lot of reading but most of the topics you post about have been covered before so the search feature is your friend please try and use it.

-Kr3st
quit being such an A$$! :p jk

srsly man, use the

SEARCH FUNCTION

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007

-Kr3st
yes totally understand but i don't b/c i find the issue while on the phoen and im at work or in class so i use the internet on the cell to get it answered or else if i was on a comp i do use it. since its the phone i just watn a quick response due to lag n going through many threads you know?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
read function...go do that with my post above the one im quoted u on.

good one... if you can use the phone to text then you can use the phone to use the search on EIP... yes there are other people that are looking for fast response .... i don't usually bother with these post but im in a bad mood so you got me... Just USE SEARCH!

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
good one... if you can use the phone to text then you can use the phone to use the search on EIP... yes there are other people that are looking for fast response .... i don't usually bother with these post but im in a bad mood so you got me... Just USE SEARCH!
i dotn care your in a bad mood your no one to me for me to care abotu waht you say lmaoo this guy. like i said, reading helps and btw, txting has ntn to do wiht 234234 diff threads goin through. takes 15 seconds to txt takes more then 5 min to search threads via cell phone. thinking helps too outside the box.

trinic101

Sep 15, 2007
i would love for there to be a multiple sms text message feature but as im sure everyones already made u aware of im sure u kno already that its not available, hopefully in recent future tho

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
i dotn care your in a bad mood your no one to me for me to care abotu waht you say lmaoo this guy. like i said, reading helps and btw, txting has ntn to do wiht 234234 diff threads goin through. takes 15 seconds to txt takes more then 5 min to search threads via cell phone. thinking helps too outside the box.

this is an informational thread so that we can benefit from .. not your personal answer site... i know that we have all has questions in the past but use the search option, this is a battle that you are not going to win.. as everyone here will agree.. USE THE SEARCH OPTION!