Numerous texts at once?

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
you are a rookie, check it out .. homie i've been here a long time and had questions too i used the search but i use search... and if i was on the go i waited till i got home.

USE THE SEARCH!

kr3st

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Winter Park / Orlando, FL
once again not trying to be an ass... but if you cant use the search function and it takes too much time and you need a quick answer... just wait, its not going to kill you. just wait till you get to your home comp to do a search and you will find your answer rather then waste everybody's time. you know where im coming from? you cant need an answer that fast so just wait till you get home to search or just don't post. its funny cause i can see how people try and rack up their posts... and thats what it seems like your doing to me. but again im not an ass just saying man... just please use the search!

SweepeR

Bronze
Oct 1, 2007
once again not trying to be an ass... but if you cant use the search function and it takes too much time and you need a quick answer... just wait, its not going to kill you. just wait till you get to your home comp to do a search and you will find your answer rather then waste everybody's time. you know where im coming from? you cant need an answer that fast so just wait till you get home to search or just don't post. its funny cause i can see how people try and rack up their posts... and thats what it seems like your doing to me. but again im not an ass just saying man... just please use the search!
lmaoo rack my the posts? please bro, it took me 23432 hrs to decide to make this account. i have a life besides "post count" and u are right, asking a question is wasting your time but apparently YOU DO HAVE THE TIME THAT your WASTING by arguing over this stupid issue. thereforee, u CHOOSE to waste your OWN TIME. see where im coming from? if it bothers u because u have time that can be spent elsewehre, click your "back" button and your time is back w/out a second being wasted especially since the thread title states the issue.

can we move on now? especially you guys since its an issue to u, thanks.

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca
well im over it.. good luck oh here man.. it tough out here.. hahaha...