Nurvous

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
As the clock strikes down to June 29th at 6PM, I have been getting nurvous if I am going to get a phone or not. I am going to an Apple store around 2PM on Friday. Any help?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
As the clock strikes down to June 29th at 6PM, I have been getting nurvous if I am going to get a phone or not. I am going to an Apple store around 2PM on Friday. Any help?
Good luck with that. I'm planning on checking my At&t store Thursday night at closing to see if anyone's lining up. If not, I'm coming back in the morning at 7 AM. It'll be a long day, but I've got a lot of music and a laptop to keep me company.

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
If you can't spell nervous, you shouldn't be buying an iPhone. Sorry.

rose

Bronze
Jun 22, 2007
Baltimore, MD
o, that's not nice.. he's probably very anxious.. so overwhelmed by the uncertainty that he just can't spell... Poor guy.

You'll be ok, man.

JackBauer

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
New York
Hey, my hands are shaking lol - what about noon. i don't live in NYC but in the suburbs

mbivens

Jun 17, 2007
That's right. B/c only persons who can be pompous a$$hole should have the pleasure of owning an iPhone.:confused:

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Google Firefox.

That's Google with two Os and then you won't have to worry about spelling something wrong.

iphonenut

Bronze
May 17, 2007
the people that are already in line worry me, but at the same time 5-6 dorks won't prevent me from getting one on friday.

the mall that i'm going to is a bit upscale, so i doubt they would even allow lines of sweaty people there. friday morning should still be ok.

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
the people that are already in line worry me, but at the same time 5-6 dorks won't prevent me from getting one on friday.

the mall that i'm going to is a bit upscale, so i doubt they would even allow lines of sweaty people there. friday morning should still be ok.
I was going with the same logic, I just hope they don't let people camp outside.

LTownBrodown

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
Landrum, South Carolina
i could care less if someone spells something wrong, or even if i do...i mean i knew what he ment... its not hurting anyone....it would be different if he was writing a businesss letter

DD0

Bronze
Jun 21, 2007
i could care less if someone spells something wrong, or even if i do...i mean i knew what he ment... its not hurting anyone....it would be different if he was writing a businesss letter

No, no. You couldn't care less, if you could you probably would.

You guys really need to lighten up.