Nutrex's Lipo-6X

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Hello,

http://www.nutrex.com/lipo6x.html

Do you guys think this is a good product? I am going to start working out again from tomorrow but I don't do a lot of fitness workouts, all of them are mostly weight lifting (dumbbells and stuff). I bought the Nature's Zero Carb Isopure thing and it really did help me out but it buffed me up a little so.. I want to get back in shape, like skinny, but without having to run/jog tracks or something since that's not safe here nowadays (HIN-1) and because the club I am a member in sucks. Anyhow, a lot of friends recommended that product, but I'm not sure, so I want your advice. My friend's father buys them from abroad and sells them here, so I can buy one from him. I am Diabetic and I don't know if that has any effect?

Thanks a lot. Any advice would be appreciated.

http://www.nutrex.com/lipo6x.html

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Always consult with a physician before taking anything that can enhance your performance since you're diabetic. Since your friend gets the product from abroad, be really careful because most likely, it's not approved by the FDA so it might have some harmful side effects.

BTW...it's always a good idea to incorporate cardio in your workout. It's good for your heart & lungs. If you don't feel like doing the traditional cardio routines(running, biking, elliptical, etc...) & also don't want to disrupt your weight training routine, just decrease your rest time between sets. This will increase your respiration/heart rate. Thus, combining cardio & weightlifting. 2 birds with one stone.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Thanks for your reply, Yancy. I contacted the Doctor I went to in Cornell Hospital, New York. That's his reply when I asked about it:

Dear Tarek,
I do not recommend any of these products
It is difficult to know if they are effective or safe and there is no regulatory supervision of their production
David Brillon, MD
I am not sure... but I still really want to buy it. I have the money right now and the number of the man selling it, I can just go pick it up today so.. I really want to use it because I am pissed off of my lower weight. I used to wear size 30 jeans, now I wear 32. Sucks, doesn't it?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
So you lost weight & increased your "waist" size?

If you're gonna take the plunge, please start off with very, & I mean very serving/dosage of that stuff. See how your body reacts to it. Do that for a few days because some things take time for affects to be noticeable. If everything is fine after that, you can gradually increase the serving size but keep paying close attention to your body.

Steveo 90

Bronze
Jan 18, 2008
i just started using this product about 2 weeks ago,i have seen a big difference in my desire to not snack/pick at food during the day

i have noticed a bit of a weight difference but i have also started eating much better at the same time i started this,imo if you feel any anxiety or increased heart rate i would stop taking this right away

on a side note i do realize that there is no such wonder drug that is going to get me looking like a super model,its all about training right,eating right and being lucky enough to have the right genetic make up.......good luck and stay at the gym

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Well, I only want to take the Lipo-6X to lose the butt/belly weight, they aren't much at all but I want to be like..flat you know? I started following the diet that was given to me by the nutritionist, it always ranges from 130 - 150 calories per day, is that good? I mean if I start using the Lipo-6X pills in addition to 130 - 150 calories meals per day (and of course exercising) do you think I can get in a healthy/skinny shape with no butt and stuff?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
I almost fell out of my chair when I read about the 130-150 calories a day but then I saw you reiterated 130-150 meals a day. As long as you eat at least 5 of those meals a day, your gonna do great.

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Breakfast: 42 carbs - 10 pro - fat 5 (10 A.M)
Snack: 27 carbs - 10 pro - fat 2 (2 P.M)
Lunch: 35 carbs - 31 pro - 24 fat (5 P.M)
Dinner: 38 carbs - 18 pro - 11 fat (8 P.M)

Pro as in Protein of course duh :p.

What do you think?

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Optimum interval between meals is 2-3 hours. This will increase you metabolism which will help burn more calories. I would add at least 1 more meal/snack between your lunch & your dinner.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Btw... You should avoid eating foods that have high fat grams. Especially if it's almost as high as your carbs or protein(your lunch).

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Optimum interval between meals is 2-3 hours. This will increase you metabolism which will help burn more calories. I would add at least 1 more meal/snack between your lunch & your dinner.
There was a snack between the lunch and the dinner but the Doctor canceled it and made the dinner earlier but well, I'm thinking of adding it!

redneck47441

Bronze
Jun 3, 2009
Try NO Explode just read the reviews I get mine at prosource.com I use before I run or before I lift. This stuff is incredible you take and you feel like you just took some of popye's spinach LOL. The nice thing is the pump goes away when you eat just take it about 30 mins. Before you workout I also recommend eating more than 450 cal a day you burn that off at work I do 900 cals a day just watch your fats try some fruits and veggies.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Question (don't mean to hijack) but whats a good pill like hydroxycut or something like this just to lose weight? Are these any good for you?

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
I think they (diet pills) are all potentially dangerous. It's much safer to just decrease caloric intake, but always eat at least 1200 calories a day, and exercise at least 5x a week.

LuvKeane

Bronze
May 10, 2009
Broadway
I dunno - when I take my daily dump, my waste is huge. :p
Mental note, do not check these boards (or read posts by you) when eating a meal!

Also, cutting meals and what you intake is not always a good thing because then, you're body will start to create fat to make up for it!

EDIT: Londonrocks, Hydroxycut got recalled not that long ago here. Guess the FDA or someone did studies and found it to be not so good.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Londonrocks, Hydroxycut got recalled not that long ago here. Guess the FDA or someone did studies and found it to not be so good.
She's right.

http://www.metabolism.com/2009/05/03/hydroxycut-bannedits-time/

Hydroxycut Banned-It’s About Time

As you may have read in the news, Hydroxycut, the wildly popular weight loss supplement, has finally been banned. The FDA has cited serious liver damage and even death in certain users.
It’s about time the FDA stepped up to the supplement companies who produce and market supplements without regulation. The multi-billion dollar supplement industry has influenced federal regulators to give them a “free ride” when it comes to producing supplements. Currently, supplements in the market don’t have to prove that they are safe or effective-or even whether they contain the ingredients they claim.
In case you don’t know the story of how supplement companies have literally getting way with murder since 1994, here is the quick and dirty version:
Orinn Hatch, the Utah senator, with huge backing from the supplement industry (which is largely based in Utah), fought against forcing supplement manufacturers to prove that their produtcs were safe. It’s bad enough to put the bottom line of corporations in your state in front of the health of the entire country. What’s even worse was that Senator Hatch’s son was a lobbyist for these same supplement companies at the same time that this law was put into effect. Can you say conflict of interest?
The situation is so out of control that even though the FDA has banned Hydroxycut, it doesn’t even know what ingredient may be causing the problem. This is due the fact that the supplement manufacturer isn’t obligated to provide the ingredient list.
Large scale, pharmactical grade safety regulations aren’t needed for supplements-which are generally safe. But to let the supplement makers get away with putting contaminated products and misleading claims on the shelves without an ounce of liability is downright criminal.
Brian Dean MS, RD is a registered dietitian and researcher. After years of research, Brian has set his sights on helping those with lower back pain. He serves on the Medical Nutrition Committee for The American Society for Nutrition and is a professional member of numerous research organizations including the International Association for The Study of Pain, American Chronic Pain Society, and The American Dietetic Association. He recently created a research-based lower back pain treatment program , ‘The Back Pain Diet’ which is available from his website Stop Lower Back Pain.