Nutrex's Lipo-6X

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Yeah, unfortunately, it's a bit one-sided in that regard. I've been getting the "this is who I am" statement recently, and I'm sitting here thinking "this isn't who you were"...
Again, I am putting my best foot forward to fix things. Only time will tell if it's worth the journey.

PS, I have my appetite back. I just don't eat the portions I used to.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Ive heard of the key-to-sis diet thing. All it does is kinda starve the body of carbs so that the body uses its fat to fuel it. The issue is, fat cells only last so long with energy and once your body has burned up the 1stage of reserves you plateau. When you work out the additional strain will force the body to burn stage 2 reserves of fat, which i think is dangerous. The diet does work tho, you WILL lose the pounds but when you plateau its so hard to keep things moving.

When the body is starved (lets say stranded on island) Your body will burn the calories it currently has. Around day 3 of just water and scraps you can find to eat the body will try to sleep and keep you out of exertion for as long as possible. Day 4-5 you'll start pulling from fats. After this stage, the body will pull from fats, and other nutrients and draw them towards the core. Things like nails moisture content etc. Once there is no more fat to pull (note the body will not consume the fat around the heart) it'll start taking from the muscles. After this stage, mental instability irrationality ensues with the onset of the self preservation instinct we all have. Sleep comes then im guessing death. Im guessing this would be close to what would happen.

I love the human body, it can take so much yet we only tap about 5% of what it can do.

Back to dieting, anyone heard of the Banana diet? I swear this diet is obliterating asia. Its been on the rise starting in Korea, its spread to HK, and recently the entire islands of Japan have been sold out of banana's. If you youtube banana diet you'll be in for a shock.

The way it works is you have 1 or 2 whole ripe (yellow) bananas in the morning with a full glass of water then eat like regular through the day.

What are your thoughts maybe sum1 can explain to me how this is working?

Hawk i hope whatever the outcome things turn out for the better.

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Why would Asia need to diet. They're all skinny over there.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
Thanks. I actually have been drinking the hell outta some Crystal Light and Ovaltine Chocolate Malt (lots of b vitamins in there).
I got sick over this past weekend, but beyond being light-headed, I'm feeling pretty good.
And for those that don't know, my marriage has hit a very rocky point. bad enough that I started filling out divorce paperwork. But she and I are trying to work things out, and hopefully over the next few weeks we can come to a better understanding of each other. It sux, especially since we haven't even been married for 3 years yet. The scary part is that I am discovering things about her I have never known before, and some I'm not quite sure I can handle. At this point only time and counseling can help us reach the final outcome.
I know how that is. I pretty much lived on Slim Fast for the first two weeks after my best friend died in 2003. My husband and I were talking about divorce one month after we got married. Major clashes when we first started living together, but after about 3 months we had it worked out and ended up staying together and had a great marriage for 7 years, then I found out some crazy stuff and started to drift apart from him so when he rejoined the military, I chose to stay behind and then 2 years later we got divorced. We're back together now (casually), but not married. Good luck with everything. These things suck. If you can somehow learn to live with those things, I say try to work it out.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Hawk, Fighting in a relationship makes both of you stronger. You have to love someone for the good and the bad, if you cant then whats the point.

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Sumo?

They are some of the healthiest overweight people. If anything, they are like endurance swimmers with a lot of fat. If you see their training regime/diet its all very carefuly controlled and they are extremely well respected.

People in asia are image conscious to the point of having that body image disorder or Dorian grey syndrome. The latest trend now is to have corrective double eyelid surgery. It makes the eyes less "asian" and more caucasian. The ones who are born with double eyelids are considered more desirable. *yay for me*.