O.A.R. or Cross Canadian Ragweed?

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Just wondering if anyone else have heard of these bands...going to an O.A.R. concert this saturday and have been to like 4 Cross Candian Ragweed concerts....just curious

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I used to listen to o.a.r all the time back in college! Really fun music.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
I used to listen to o.a.r all the time back in college! Really fun music.
Nice ya i love their music and its good that someone else knows them....so i don't feel crazy

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I could probably sit and talk about music all day but most people wouldn't have a clue about the bands I'm talking about. I'm a huge tbs fan along with dashboard and jimmy eat world. Well the list goes on for miles and miles. I've currently got just over 20,000 songs loaded on my external with around 600 videos. I'm kind of a music junky.

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Oh my god i grew up listening to jimmy eat world. like no joke i was so addicted to their music. and ya when people talk about music now i always get into it and no one has a clue who any one i talk about is...kinda disaapointing but good in some ways

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Just wondering if anyone else have heard of these bands...going to an O.A.R. concert this saturday and have been to like 4 Cross Candian Ragweed concerts....just curious
huge ragweed fan. I've probably been to at least 20 of their concerts around Texas and Oklahoma. It's always fun to go when Cody is drunk lol

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
Why is this familiar to me?

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Hahah but ya i have been to all of the cross concerts because they come to Oklahoma like oncec a month... they are so great and just wondering aggieman whats your favorite song? im thinking anywhere but here or in oklahoma.

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
Hahah but ya i have been to all of the cross concerts because they come to Oklahoma like oncec a month... they are so great and just wondering aggieman whats your favorite song? im thinking anywhere but here or in oklahoma.
tough question.

carney man
boys from oklahoma
hammer down
fightin for
lonely girl
if i were president
pay
constantly

aw hell i like em all

chcorey52

Silver
Dec 25, 2007
Wow great list i have been to four concerts in like one and a half year (i live like 45 mins away from where the band started) and i have only seen carney man live once..it was amazing..so was boys from oklahoma thought too they go crazy for that..and ya 17 is an amazing song