o2

deanosafc

Sep 17, 2008
hey, im on o2 on the pay monthly (iPhone 3g) and i was wondering can you buy additional texts as i have used all mine up? thanks

StuDawg

Sep 18, 2008
U.K
Yup you can add xtra minute's and text's onto your monthly tariff, O2 call them bolt on's... But im sure you have to keep them for the duration of your contract...

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
in short,

you can get an unlimited text bundle from o2, it costs (last time i checked) £7.50,

i use because the keypad is that easy to text on, i find myself sending messages all the time!

Sirmelja

Oct 24, 2008
Free webtexts via appstore

There's a new, free app from the appstore called EirText that allows you to send free texts using your Irish O2, Meteor or Vodafone web account.

For Irish O2, that's 250 FREE texts per month using their webtext program. And, even better for me, EirText Pro (only 2.39 euro) allows texts to be sent internationally!

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
There's a new, free app from the appstore called EirText that allows you to send free texts using your Irish O2, Meteor or Vodafone web account.

For Irish O2, that's 250 FREE texts per month using their webtext program. And, even better for me, EirText Pro (only 2.39 euro) allows texts to be sent internationally!
thats pretty good that, i never knew that existed lol

good info if your in ireland etc...