Odd Notes Glitch

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by iPutz, Sep 25, 2016.

1. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

I just updated my iPhone 6 to iOS 10.0.2 from 10.0.1 and encountered an odd glitch with the Notes app and was curious if anyone else has experienced the same thing. Before the last update Notes was working fine but after the update, whenever i would open the app it would come up and four seconds later would disappear from the screen. Even after re-booting and a hard reset the same thing would occur. I went to iCloud from my PC and Notes worked normally there and when I went back to the phone Notes was again working there as expected. Opening Notes in the cloud from my PC fixed the issue?? Weird.

2. Rafagon

Rafagon Genius
    Gold

I just updated to iOS 10.0.2 on my iPhone 6s Plus.

I launched the Notes app multiple times in an effort to duplicate your experience. It worked perfectly every time. No Notes glitches here.

3. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

Must have been a one time thing. It has since straightened it self out so no harm no foul, just a little head shaking.

4. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I've seen others with this issue. Their fix was Settings > iCloud > Toggle off Notes. > Toggle Notes back on. It worked for several users.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. iPutz

iPutz Zealot
    Silver

At least I'm not the only one, I was beginning to feel lonely. LOL