Off Topic-Check out this video

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
That was pretty funny. Been to NYC several times and you never know what you might see. There is a guy in Times Square that wears nothing but his underware and boots and plays a guitar. He probably makes more money in a summer than I do in a year.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
LOL, I don't think that would be a very good tourist item to include on their brochures. "Come to New York, see the streams, the fields, the gorgeous architecture and the guy with underwear and boots that plays the guitar".

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
That was pretty funny. Been to NYC several times and you never know what you might see. There is a guy in Times Square that wears nothing but his underware and boots and plays a guitar. He probably makes more money in a summer than I do in a year.
I was up there this past October and got to see the "Naked Cowgirl" in Times Square. Couldn't linger though, I was with my wife and sister. I think I might have take a photo...
Here's her website (just googled her)
http://www.nakedcowgirlny.com/

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Boy I must live in a boring state. Seems like all the odd people are on the East Coast. (no offense to anyone from there, I was born in NY).

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
I was up there this past October and got to see the "Naked Cowgirl" in Times Square. Couldn't linger though, I was with my wife and sister. I think I might have take a photo...
Here's her website (just googled her)
http://www.nakedcowgirlny.com/
I guess that will give me a reason to go back.:laugh2: Never saw her. This the guy I was talking about.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
That's really awesome. I would love to do something like this on Campus, but finding that many people to do it would be pretty tough.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
its funny you write ''OFF TOPIC'' watch video lol why not put this thread under OFF TOPIC section?

But wow that is great... Wish I was there to be a part of it

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Because I wanted it right at the top of the list of threads so it was visible not buried in a lower forum.

Spikefood

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Pretty good idea. Just need more people next time.