Off Topic is on Life Support

Elbacanazo920

Bronze
Dec 23, 2007
Bronx, NY
Let's revive it. off topic, I had Two peanut Butter sandwhichs for breakfast and I drank a cup of oat meal. It's better to drink it cause it goes down faster and it becomes more of an on the go healthy drink than actual food.
Let the Randomness begin.

themanofthedark

Gold
Jan 5, 2008
Boston
i love cakes and i drank two six hour energy shots and chased it with monster

SikShift

Zealot
Gold
Jul 22, 2008
Bradenton, FL
I got my brake pads changed today, those things were down to the metal...scary

mittenman

Silver
Jul 25, 2007
Nowhere, Mitten
I decided to just have a beer during lunch break today, instead of 2 beers and a Jaeger bomb. I now regret my decision, good thing it's almost 6 o'clock :cool:

Tex

Silver
Jul 15, 2008
Philly
I actually did about 1.5 hours of actual work today. I have had a very lazy end of the week.

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
I can't decide between fable 2 and tom clancys endwar.

Aug 2, 2007
Long Island N.Y.
I've been busy narrowing my choice down in the upcoming election with extensive research on the issues, so far McCain is at eannie, Obama is at meanie, and the third party is at minee.

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Where is Hayes when we need him!
He must be to busy for us!

We need a good thread from him to get the off-topic juices flowing. Maybe I could revive an old Hayes thread...

EDIT: OK I found the Pee thread. I love that one.

H

Hayesimus

He must be to busy for us!

We need a good thread from him to get the off-topic juices flowing. Maybe I could revive an old Hayes thread...

EDIT: OK I found the Pee thread. I love that one.

AHHHHHH. It all makes sense now!

Well. today I got up from enjoying my nap. Was waiting for my carpool buddy. He was a no show. I was so MAD! He wouldn't answer his phone or ANYTHING! Then I spent so much time trying to get a hold of him, that I didn't have enough time to drive up there without being late and getting an infamous POINT. So I called in sick. Then... I realized... this ISN'T my saturday to work! I felt so stupid! LOL. I wish I could call and erase the voicemail of me calling in sick. They're gonna think I'm so dumb! :(