Off topic medical advice

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
I recently got in an accident and the seatbelt left my chest sore and more over my heart and I was wondering if anyone knew if it was safe to use the Tiger Balm patches over the heart area. I've used it before on my back and it helped a lot I'm just worried it could do damage if it's placed there.
Any info would be good.
Thanks

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Yes I would think that would be fine. Of course read the box or packaging but in my expert medical opinion (EMT for ten plus years) it should be fine.
Seat belt injuries suck. Deep bruises. Saves your face from the windshield though.
Have you been to a doctor or er since your accident?

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
Yes I would think that would be fine. Of course read the box or packaging but in my expert medical opinion (EMT for ten plus years) it should be fine.
Seat belt injuries suck. Deep bruises. Saves your face from the windshield though.
Have you been to a doctor or er since your accident?
thanks I appreciate your response yes the box doesn't say it does any harm to that area.
I havnt received medical care I was trying to avoid it

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
thanks I appreciate your response yes the box doesn't say it does any harm to that area.
I havnt received medical care I was trying to avoid it
I of course always recommend you seek medical attention. Self diagnosis is never as good as a professional. That being said I do it all the time. :) if it was a minor accident as you are just sore should be ok. If pain continues go to the doctor or er.

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
I of course always recommend you seek medical attention. Self diagnosis is never as good as a professional. That being said I do it all the time. :) if it was a minor accident as you are just sore should be ok. If pain continues go to the doctor or er.
will do thanks!

Rugaby

Genius
Gold
Feb 18, 2011
Washington state
Disclaimer: all my medical advice is completely friendly and I will not be held liable for any bad outcomes from it lol. I know how you Cali people like to sue. Lol

Btw I am born and raised in Cali :)

Reisdennis62

Bronze
Oct 11, 2010
Livingston, Ca
Disclaimer: all my medical advice is completely friendly and I will not be held liable for any bad outcomes from it lol. I know how you Cali people like to sue. Lol

Btw I am born and raised in Cali :)
ha! If I were that kind of person I would have sued the unlicensed 16 year old who turned in front of me and totaled my car :)