Official Apple iPhone 5 Launch Event

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
imutter I was in the ladies room when the MDN alert appeared on my iPhone. I'm so happy it's official! Now the days will pass really quickly! Watch. The weekend will make it drag though. Today is virtuallly over!

YAY! I'm jumping around with my eiC friends right now, in my mind! :ROFLMAO: So much excitement for a phone. Crazy, I know! :D

Rafagon

Genius
Gold
Dec 7, 2011
Miami, Florida
imutter I was in the ladies room when the MDN alert appeared on my iPhone. I'm so happy it's official! Now the days will pass really quickly! Watch. The weekend will make it drag though. Today is virtuallly over!

YAY! I'm jumping around with my eiC friends right now, in my mind! :ROFLMAO: So much excitement for a phone. Crazy, I know! :D
CE-LE-BRATE iPhone Come on!

Turn it up!

stlcheer

Bronze
Jun 10, 2010
I will be at Disney World on the 12th but I'll be sure to take a break to find out what's going on. Hopefully pre-orders will be open that day. Very excited!

Hinezy

Contributor
Silver
May 24, 2008
Mt.Carmel, PA
For all of the people complaining that it shouldn't be called the 5 due to the 4S being the fifth iPhone, I disagree. The 4S was the fourth iPhone with some improvements or they would have called it the 5.

Sent from my 32Gb iPhone 4S using iCafe app