Official! First service provider to officially blame Apple

pdxrealtor

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Reported on cnet, visit my website and log your issue.

Tmo netherlands officially blames Apple!

ZR_Yancy

Genius
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Florida
Ha! Maybe other carriers will follow & Apple will have to replace all the 3G's with better ones.

firewire

Silver
Nov 4, 2007
You seem incredibly bitter. Why not return it and get a better device?
Maybe he just wants a properly working device? That's not too much to ask for is it?

pdxrealtor

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
I don't mean to seem bitter, and the fact that my inbox is flooded with people thanking me and giving me their own stories tells me you're probably reading me out of context.

I love the iPhone, it lacks a lot, but makes up for all that it lacks.

The simple fact is, Apple has commercials screaming faster downloads, we're paying 10.00 more a month for the faster service, they're about to release to another group of countries and their are thousands upon thousands of posts from people with problems.

On top of that, it is now starting to get semi serious media attention, next is serious media attention being businesss news on TV, then down to your local evening news.

Through all this, there has been no admission from APPLE that anything is wrong.

Bitter, no. Frustrated yes.

Be honest, admit there is a problem and I'm satisfied. Even if it is admittance with no solution in site.

pdxrealtor

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
Ha! Maybe other carriers will follow & Apple will have to replace all the 3G's with better ones.
Noted on my site, ATT has master case logs and are in the process of positioning themselves to do just what TMO Netherlands did today.... just a matter of time.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
quite a confusing website, by the way. took me ten minutes just to figure out what your "3g issue" was.

AND WHY ALL THE CAPS?

pdxrealtor

Bronze
Aug 7, 2008
I am by no means a writer, or a web site developer.

Sorry about that..... I know it isn't the best layout for scanning through quickly.

I gathered that the high vote rate and low post count had to do with layout.

Thing is, I started this site as a simple poll and things have snow balled so quickly with such important info I couldn't leave it off the site.

It was only intended to have the original post all the way at the bottom.