Official iOS 6.1 Update Release, Features and Discussion Thread

Kadelic

Genius
Gold
Jan 4, 2010
4,935
1,645
113
Dallas, TX
#19
The exploit needed has been confirmed to exist in 6.1. Even normally cautious me might update today - unless my far better half tells me not to, and she's asleep, so...muahahahahaha...shhhh...
Didn't she update willy-nilly to 6.0.2 without the go ahead from MuscleNerd, etc? :)

I am so confident that the the JB will work that I already updated. I'm hoping some of you will too so if I'm wrong at least I won't be all alone. :D
 

NHL Fever

Member
Bronze
Mar 15, 2010
80
4
8
#20
JB will be for 6.1 most likely, so no need to wait, at this point it would not make sense for them to release a JB for pre 6.1 devices.

Sent using iCafe app
Me too. Cause who knows? Apple may have gotten wise to what they know before the update, or maybe figured out some of their own vulnerabilities and patched them. I will definitely be waiting until JB confirmed for 6.1. Really no advantage to updating sooner.

PS can somebody explain what the LTE updates mean? Is this just for networks that did not previously have LTE running?