Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Basically I went to UPS's website which was hard. It's blocked at work.
Put in my country.
On the tracking screen in gold on the left.
I choose Reference instead of tracking.
I put in my Phone number, I actually tried my Home, Mobile I was upgrading and then my actual mobile.
My actual mobile along with my Zip Code brought it up.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
I used the request status update from UPS and it said it was in transit to Louisville. Which is only 3 hours from me!

jnic429

Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
I still don't get how you guys did it. Explain to me as elementary as possible. What do I put on reference and what on shipper account.
In reference just put the phone number, no dashes, that's associated with your carrier, nothing has to be put in for ship acct. then just leave the dates the same and put in your country and zip

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
That only works for ppl for who ordered directly through Apple unfortunately. I haven't seen anyone who ordered through their wireless provider have that trick work. But it is a neat trick. I think it is because they said that if you are one of the lucky ones who ordered first through your wireless provider, those phones are here and waiting to be shipped.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
That only works for ppl for who ordered directly through Apple unfortunately. I haven't seen anyone who ordered through their wireless provider have that trick work. But it is a neat trick. I think it is because they said that if you are one of the lucky ones who ordered first through your wireless provider, those phones are here and waiting to be shipped.
I've had enough bad luck with wireless providers. I'd rather leave everything up to Apple. Ha.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Anyone else having 2 packages with the same tracking # showing ?
It says this

Your search found 2 packages matching your package reference criteria.

and then there is the same package twice

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Anyone else having 2 packages with the same tracking # showing ?
It says this

Your search found 2 packages matching your package reference criteria.

and then there is the same package twice
That is interesting. Would be awesome to get 2 iPhones for the price of one. I wish I has tracking information now.

Jun 8, 2011
Slidell, Louisiana
I've had enough bad luck with wireless providers. I'd rather leave everything up to Apple. Ha.
Yeah i ordered from ATT. From what i hear my phone and others that ordered through them may very well be somewhere in the US collecting dust waiting to be shipped. Because supposedly ATT will not ship them to us till the last minute. So i guess Wed or Thurs will be the days we will know more.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Nope, nada. My phone is stuck in some warehouse with rats crawling on top, just the way I want it.
I almost lost a liver with all the coffee I drank of Friday. Damn Apple's and oranges.

Nsullivan

Sep 17, 2012
After trying the UPS site all day yesterday, mine finally came through sometime this morning. So it's been a pretty boring day tracking it, since it hasn't moved from Nashville. I'm too impatient for this.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
Did you get yours early last year ?
Bennyboy
3 weeks after you guys did, long story. AT&T upgraded me earlier but I had to order from them the day the phone was delivered. This is my first pre-order.