Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

Eninety2

Silver
Jul 22, 2008
SMS alerts from UPS state my iP5 to currently be in Louisville, KY. Excited, is an understatement.

SunnySweet

Contributor
Bronze
Jun 23, 2010
Upstate NY
Sharunda When I check Apple my info still says Preparing for Shipment. I tried the UPS *trick* yesterday and got NO info. I tried again today and even though Apple has not sent me an email or any updates ... my new baby is speeding toward me as we speak! Make sure when you use the reference trick you enter your phone number with no spaces dashes or other gibberish. I am sure your phone is happily sitting next to mine and on its way!

Reactions: Sharunda

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
SunnySweet U R So Sweet! :love: I guess you can feel my frustration. LOL! I followed the instructions on that trick to the letter. Maybe my info will show up later or even tomorrow. It's cool, I know it's coming. It is being kept company by your iPhone right next to it right now. At least it isn't lonely! LOL!

iGal

Bronze
Jul 27, 2007
SoCal
Ordered mine via Apple Store app at 12:12 PST Friday.
Order Status page on the Apple site still says "Preparing for Shipment, but thanks to this thread I found my UPS tracking page using my phone number as the reference.
Arrival Scan in Anchorage, AK 3:06pm today.
Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 9/21/2012 by end of day

I have to say that I really hate the "by end of day" businesss with a passion. I know there's no way (for security reasons, if not laziness) shippers will ever provide something more specific, but gosh if I don't hate sitting around all day waiting for a package.

jnic429

Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
When I requested a status update from UPS it said it was in transit to Louisville, but the UPS app doesn't show a departure scan from Anchorage, AK. So who knows haha.
I called UPS to check status & they said that it takes a while to be updated & that my pkg has left TN & is in route to the local distribution center in my city for delivery...potentially tomorrow by 7pm since its next day air....

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
I called UPS to check status & they said that it takes a while to be updated & that my pkg has left TN & is in route to the local distribution center in my city for delivery...potentially tomorrow by 7pm since its next day air....

You won't get it tomorrow.

BCCSuperSizeIt

Bronze
Sep 20, 2008
Vestal NY
I Apple ordered on the iPhone through the Apple Store.

My UPS Tracking says it departed Anchorage AK at 2:28 P.M.

Is that my Eastern time or AK time zone?

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
I Apple ordered on the iPhone through the Apple Store.

My UPS Tracking says it departed Anchorage AK at 2:28 P.M.

Is that my Eastern time or AK time zone?
Looks like ours are traveling together. Mine left out of there same time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

chimpster23

Bronze
Sep 29, 2011
So mine left TN? has anyone else left TN at 3:06 PM? headed to IL?

SUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION;
anyone find a good clear case? hah

jnic429

Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
You would be very lucky
They hold the phones until Friday or they get a fine !

Ahhh! Wishful thinking then...I did get the iPhone 4 one day early...can't blame a girl for dreamin'...LOL!