Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

NYR2405

Sep 14, 2012
Go get it for me! And then drive to ny. I'll hook u up with pizza and bagels

VOLS34

Zealot
Gold
Jun 25, 2010
If it was at a sort facility beside your house right now there's a 99.99999% chance it sits there until Friday morning.

i have literally given up hope on getting tracking info. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for friday. This has stressed me out way more then need be and I guess i can't complain I have had every iPhone on launch day and currently have a perfectly good working 4s. The phone will come when it comes....

that's what I have to keep telling myself.. OVER AND OVER

Jill1228

Bronze
Dec 23, 2009
Cedar Rapids, IA
I got an email saying that since I wasn't given the opportunity to add AppleCare during my purchase that if I wanted to get it all I had to do was reply to the email. I replied this morning but no response. If I don't see anything by thurs I will call in. My past 2 iPhones I had square trade warranties but they changed their policies and they charge a $50 deductible for each claim and you are limited to 4 claims accidental or not. They cost the same so AppleCare is a no brainer now.
I called Apple and they were not able to add it. So I am going to have to make the trek out to Des Moines, Madison, WI or Chicago to go to an Apple store. I am heading to Des Moines in 2.5 weeks to do some clothes shopping before going back to work, so I will schedule an appt as soon as the time slots open

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
i have literally given up hope on getting tracking info. I am just keeping my fingers crossed for friday. This has stressed me out way more then need be and I guess i can't complain I have had every iPhone on launch day and currently have a perfectly good working 4s. The phone will come when it comes....

That's how I feel right now. I need to get over it. But, seeing how others have the same status as me but can view tracking on ups.com irritates me, as I cannot.

That's how I feel right now. I need to get over it. But, seeing how others have the same status as me but can view tracking on ups.com irritates me, as I cannot.
yeah I am seeing everyone else watch the phone go from one place to another then closer to them.. it is killing me. So I will just continuously tell myself it is on its way.

altjx

Bronze
Oct 21, 2009
www.altonjsupport.net
Lucky you guys. I know FedEx is pretty fast with shipping things here, but not even sure if Verizon is using FedEx for shipping. If it's UPS, I might as well not even expect it until Friday night.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Finally read the entire post to search by reference # and pulled up the tracking, my iPhone 5 is in Nashville, TN.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
Finally read the entire post to search by reference # and pulled up the tracking, my iPhone 5 is in Nashville, TN.
Did you use the billing phone number? My billing phone number is the same as the shipping, and it cannot find it with that reference. I tried others as well.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Status shows it in Nashville, but I set up text notifications and receivd one a minute ago that says it is in transit to Lousiville, KY.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
Did you use the billing phone number? My billing phone number is the same as the shipping, and it cannot find it with that reference. I tried others as well.
I hit the track by reference number and used my cell#, entered US and my zip code and the tracking came up and then I set up for text alerts so I can feed into my OCD of knowing where my phone is every second of the day.

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I hit the track by reference number and used my cell#, entered US and my zip code and the tracking came up and then I set up for text alerts so I can feed into my OCD of knowing where my phone is every second of the day.
I would set up text alerts but all it says for me is:

>>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.

Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
I would set up text alerts but all it says for me is:

>>>UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Verify your information and try again.
I was getting the same message when I was trying to track using my cell# in the tracking area and not going to track by reference # underneath the tracking number area.

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA

I have this guy that stares at me everyday for 12 hours with an assassin look every time I touch my phone ( he already gave me half ) he wants his as much as I want mine. Only difference his is already here. If I don't get it by Friday I might just give it to him anyway and wait for mine to arrive, I just don't want to end up like tuco.