Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

UKfan643

Jan 12, 2011
Lucky you guys. I know FedEx is pretty fast with shipping things here, but not even sure if Verizon is using FedEx for shipping. If it's UPS, I might as well not even expect it until Friday night.
I preordered from Verizon and just got my shipping email. It's got FedEx as the courier and includes my tracking number.

Tattooed Alex

Genius
Gold
Oct 24, 2010
Denver, CO
AHHH I want FED EX !
UPS is late at my house :( really late like it's dark outside !
My shipping states delivery is prior to 3:00 PM, which is the end of day for residential deliveries. With all the iPhones they will be delivering they may not stick to their 3:00 rule for residential deliveries.

prott1

Bronze
Feb 10, 2007
Southern Cali
So I got a good one... Ordered both phones and today the bank does a fraud protection on the account and only one phone gets approved.. So I call Verizon immediately, get it resolved and paid for and after a long hold the rep comes back and says he's got it completed, everything is good and gives me an order number.... It happens to be the exact same one I already have for the phone so I ask and he says it looks like I'll be ok and should get the phone on time.. So this evening I get curious, and chat with another Verizon rep who tells me the phones aren't going out until the 21st, so earliest delivery is the 24th... WTF! And then when I question him about the original confirmation email stating "delivery by the 21st", he says he has no idea! Does anyone train these people anymore? Clueless........... :eek:

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
So I got a good one... Ordered both phones and today the bank does a fraud protection on the account and only one phone gets approved.. So I call Verizon immediately, get it resolved and paid for and after a long hold the rep comes back and says he's got it completed, everything is good and gives me an order number.... It happens to be the exact same one I already have for the phone so I ask and he says it looks like I'll be ok and should get the phone on time.. So this evening I get curious, and chat with another Verizon rep who tells me the phones aren't going out until the 21st, so earliest delivery is the 24th... WTF! And then when I question him about the original confirmation email stating "delivery by the 21st", he says he has no idea! Does anyone train these people anymore? Clueless........... :eek:
^^ What the heck? That's really screwed up!