Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I just did the happy dance on my bed for you! I TOLD you it was speeding toward you! My Apple info *still* says "Preparing for shipment" ... But my phone arrived in Louisville last night :)

SunnySweet Yeah, that's weird. My Apple info still says "Preparing for shipment" as well. They must be either overwhelmed or are going to change that when they send out our offical emails with the tracking number on them. I suppose once we receive these emails, the status will change.

No matter to me, the trick worked and I can see where my little sweetheart is. I'm watching over you baby.

Depending on how early I get this iPhone 5 I'm going to go to the mall with it, LOL!, and see if I can get a sleeve or case of some sort. I have NOTHING!:mad: And I totally don't like that. (n)

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
imutter HOLY SMOKES YOU'VE GOT ME CRACKING UP AT MY DESK! :ROFLMAO: OMG! U KNOW ME! PARTYGIRL! Yes, that's so true! I love a good party! I'll come home later than I'm supposed to if at all. I have done it in the past and plan on doing it in the future, but being all married up can kinda throw the kibosh on that! ROFLMAO! That is SOOO FUNNY!

Okay, I see your pattern here. I got my order in after you. Well my exact time as far as the email confirmation I got from Apple was 3:44am ET that the order went through. It took me that long because I kept trying to open a new line and Apple let me know I had to go into AT&T to open this line. So I tried twice and the third time I had to move money into my account from our joint and I placed the order usijng the subsidized rate - $399 +$250. YIKES! :eek: I PAID WAAAAY MORE MONEY THAN I PLANNED TO! :sick: But the takeaway is that I get the iPhone 5 which is the goal. (y)

So IDK what time you got your order in or the other people on the list, but I feel like I made it in the knick of time for the 1st wave to receive the phone on 9/21! WOO HOO! YES!

Last edited by a moderator:

coop1701

Zealot
Silver
Jun 30, 2007
Mine went from Nashville TN to Louisville KY. I hate to tell them, but that's in the opposite direction that I need it to go. :)

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
imutter good deal. Would hate for either of them to be alone at a time like this, because clearly ours are the ONLY ones on that flight(haha). Only an hour or two until they should land in Louisville!

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
I told ya PartyGirl should be her name
goes bare to the Mall imagine the looks
Zaggs at the MAll told me they will have the new screens in Friday
imutter
STOP IT! U HAVE GOT ME CRACKING UP HERE AT MY DESK AGAIN! :ROFLMAO::D:ROFLMAO: I've got to cool it! People are gonna start getting mad. They don't like the sound of fun around here. LOL! TOO BAD!

Yes, I've got to go to the mall bare! LOL! I have a SGP screen protector coming. IDK if I'l get it before Friday, but if it does, I'll install it before I take my new sweetheart out with me. I'll scrounge up some type of something at home to put it in. I have some sunglasses sleeves I planned on using. None of my iPhone 4 sleeves will work unless I don't mind the top peeking out. :cautious:

I've got to find something at the mall or in the city. Somebody has got to have something cool I can use until I get my order from Incase.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda my Otterbox isn't shipping until Friday(not sure why they're waiting until Friday to ship but they are). So I may be looking at 4-5 days without a case. Talk about nerve-racking.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
Sharunda my Otterbox isn't shipping until Friday(not sure why they're waiting until Friday to ship but they are). So I may be looking at 4-5 days without a case. Talk about nerve-racking.
Girdler :eek: Not Cool! (n) I hate not having something for it. I know its aluminum but how sturdy is this aluminum? I saw some messed up 1st Gen iPhones; all dented and scratched. Can this happen with these also? I don't want to find out within the first few hours or days of owning it that's for sure. I've got to get something to protect it.

I have this guy that stares at me everyday for 12 hours with an assassin look every time I touch my phone ( he already gave me half ) he wants his as much as I want mine. Only difference his is already here. If I don't get it by Friday I might just give it to him anyway and wait for mine to arrive, I just don't want to end up like tuco.
oh man I'm sure you feel his eyes burning in the back of your head! Hopefully he doesn't just snap and go all ninja on you. Fingers crossed we both get them Friday! Then all will be good especially after the preorder night we had trying to stay awake and then dealing with work the following day!

Bennyboy

Genius
Platinum
Jul 21, 2010
PA
oh man I'm sure you feel his eyes burning in the back of your head! Hopefully he doesn't just snap and go all ninja on you. Fingers crossed we both get them Friday! Then all will be good especially after the preorder night we had trying to stay awake and then dealing with work the following day!
I know dude, I worked 12 hours just like you, and I drank so much coffee that day my kidneys hurt for 3 days.
I just want to see any movement, even from china to china lol

UKfan643

Jan 12, 2011
So I got a good one... Ordered both phones and today the bank does a fraud protection on the account and only one phone gets approved.. So I call Verizon immediately, get it resolved and paid for and after a long hold the rep comes back and says he's got it completed, everything is good and gives me an order number.... It happens to be the exact same one I already have for the phone so I ask and he says it looks like I'll be ok and should get the phone on time.. So this evening I get curious, and chat with another Verizon rep who tells me the phones aren't going out until the 21st, so earliest delivery is the 24th... WTF! And then when I question him about the original confirmation email stating "delivery by the 21st", he says he has no idea! Does anyone train these people anymore? Clueless........... :eek:
I ordered my iPhone on Fri morning right after preorders opened. Ive seen my delivery dates go from 9/21 to 10/5 to 9/28 to blank and back again. Last night I got my shipping email that clearly states that it will be shipped on the 20th with overnight shipping being delivered by 3pm on Friday the 21st. I'd say don't go crazy until you get an email confirming shipping.