Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
imutter what color phone? White 16gb for Verizon.

Sharunda depends on the aluminum. I mean, we all know how easy it is to crush a soda can haha.
:eek: SODA CAN! SODA CAN! R U trying to say we have a SODA CAN iPhone this go around! What?! No no no no no no no no! O_o I think it's going to be like the iMacs and MBP I suppose. Those are sturdy. (y)

Okay, I've talked myself down. I'm good now. I'm good now.. Girdler U little trouble maker! LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Sharunda got to do what I can. All the talk has been about people stressed out because they haven't received shipping information and what not, gotta lighten the mood. Ha.

jnic429

Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
I'm sooo confused...Ok, so, I ordered from Apple.com @ 3:25am EST. when I check the status of my order through email confirmation it shows "preparing for shipment-delivered by 9/21/12"...then I went to UPS and did the whole reverse tracking and it showed my order in TN with Next Day Delivery.

Stay with me...so then I called UPS because there seemed to be no movement and they told me last night that the package had left their warehouse and was on its way to my local distribution center & that sometimes their updates don't come through right away.

Now, I called this morning again because it still shows no movement. Either the UPS customer service doesn't know about the hold on the Apple shipments or they are just telling people what they want to hear, but I was told that the pkg left my local distribution center and is in route, so I should get it by 7pm tonight!?!

I guess I'll let you guys know if they were telling the truth or not later this evening.....the anticipation is killin' me...

they would be so wrong if they are just telling people what they want to hear.....THOUGHTS?

Sent from my iPhone using iCafe app

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Important information for iPhone Customers
Apple has required that UPS deliver iPhone shipments to customers on and not before Friday, September 21, 2012. iPhone’s are scheduled for Friday, September 21 2012 and have a delivery commitment of the end of day.

jnic429

Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
Important information for iPhone Customers
Apple has required that UPS deliver iPhone shipments to customers on and not before Friday, September 21, 2012. iPhone’s are scheduled for Friday, September 21 2012 and have a delivery commitment of the end of day.
Well, that sums it up then...thanks!

Nsullivan

Sep 17, 2012
Mine says by 3pm (by end of day for residential deliveries).

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Jordan: I have a shipment that is schedule to arrive by "end of day", when is that? Helen Y.: We try to have all packages deliver by 7 p.m Helen Y.: That is the time that we try to have all packages delivered. However, If the driver has more packages to deliver they will do it after that time as well, your package should be delivered on 09/21/12 (by End of Day).Jordan: Okay. Thanks.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
Sharunda got to do what I can. All the talk has been about people stressed out because they haven't received shipping information and what not, gotta lighten the mood. Ha.
Girdler I know I was just kidding. Lighten the mood and scare the hell outta me. LOL! I know Apple is better than tin can iPhones!

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
UPS told me 7pm for residential areas

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Mine arrived in the Ville last night from Incheon via Anchorage. Now she is being sorted to be moved to a local ground center for delivery here this week. Celebrate!

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
I'm ready for my phone to be in Louisville so that I don't have to do all this time conversion non-sense to find out when it left/arrived where. Ha.