Official iPhone 5 Shipped & Tracking Thread

ednygma

Contributor
Bronze
Mar 9, 2009
Louisville, KY
Haha, mine has been here in Louisville since Monday and just this morning I have received emails from UPS and Apple showing my item has shipped and that it is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. UPS tracking says it is set to be delivered by 10:30 am tomorrow. Sweeeeeet!

neo

Bronze
Jun 26, 2007
murf, Tn
FedEx & UPS is getting used & possibly other couriers.
From Apple? Mine usually always come fed ex. Oh well doesn't matter to me. My UPS guy is way mote friendly and comes earlier. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
I received an email from UPS with the announcement to me, as if i wasn't aware, of my upcoming delivery from Apple for 9/21/12, my tracking number, and a approximate delivery time of 10:30am.

Meanwhile the UPS site still says its in AK with one businesss day remaining. The Apple.com site says that my item has shipped and has given me access to track the shipment. When I tracked the shipment, it says that it's still in AK.

I bet they just haven't scanned the pallet yet. It's fine by me. IDC where it is now, I just know I'm getting it tomorrow! WOOHOO! :D:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rafagon and ednygma

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
On Apple.com mine says it shipped on 9/16. Just changed to "shipped" today, but with that date. They must like updating later like UPS does for me.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Does anyone know how it is POSSIBLE to Leave Kentucky then Alaska within an hour? Last I checked planes werent that fast? Just look at how my iPhone shipped out from Alaska then arrives in Kentucky then Ships out from Alaska again huh?
Not sure, that's weird. It could be understandable had they went from Louisville to Anchorage since the Time Zone difference.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
TarekH also, our packages arrived in Anchorage, AK together, and left together. However, I have no update of being landed in Louisville, KY, but you do. Not liking this one bit.

Girdler

Contributor
Bronze
Aug 1, 2012
Mine updated too. However, still no arrival in Louisville, KY. Ha.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 12:00 P.M.

Sharunda

Genius
Gold
Jun 16, 2008
One Horse Town, New Jersey
imutter I am taking off tomorrow to receive my little sweetheart! I am SO EXCITED IT'S STUPID! :D:ROFLMAO::D I'm at work now and can hardly contain myself! :ROFLMAO: This day is going to go FAST! I can't wait to get home and prepare for the delivery of my brand new iPhone 5!

IOS6 update last night and I have a day to play with that and then tomorrow the new iPhone 5 at my house!

It feels like Christmas in September!:) NICE! (y)

Reactions: ednygma

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
Mine updated too. However, still no arrival in Louisville, KY. Ha.

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, by 12:00 P.M.
Guys, we all went this route last year. We almost ALL got our phones on release day(first batch). Just the sites are SO BOGGED down UPS , FedEX, and Apple that their systems don't change until multiple hours/days later. I'm glad I'm getting mine at Target. It's fun getting packages and all, but waiting till 5-6pm sometimes isn't fun :p

iphone1027

Bronze
Jul 2, 2008
So I finally received the tracking number confirmation email from Apple (although I knew it from before thanks to the "track by reference" trick).

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
rollinfromhell this is my first time pre-ordering an iPhone, so I don't know what to expect. Just going with it.
Oh, well welcome to the waiting game :p I'm sure most of you guys who pre ordered will receive it on release day. I remember last year I was hoping that I would receive mine early, but never happened.

imutter

Genius
Gold
Apr 4, 2011
Somewhere between DC and Baltimore.
Sharunda I am kinda doing the same.
I had to add some extra Apps (streetview stuff etc)
Bought songs
Now I have to try to figure out Passbook (have you done that?)
Son has done his whole phone new (very cool wallpaper app)
He will get his phone soon! I guess a October 4th plan is needed?
Hubby has no phone but I promised I hand over my 4s tonight. My old baby grew up and will become a menly plain boring adult phone. Siri's new job will be finding beer ratings on the web !
After I get mine I will open the box take a look and head on over to AT&T to get my switch done.
This weekend we will be styling brand new babies.

rollinfromhell

Zealot
Gold
Aug 1, 2007
rollinfromhell I knew they hold it nevertheless my updates told me so ! I knew mine arrived where it needed to be.
Mine was scanned arrival Louisville and then was held! Left the hold facility was scanned and arrived in local Louisville station was scanned and then send for delievery !
Yeah sounds like Apple's making sure no one gets them early.