Official iPhone Refund Policy Tomorrow?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

GizmoDVD

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
Good, because 9 hours later I am still livid about it.
The keynote was awesome...right up until the last minute. I was deadset on buying not only the Bluetooth Apple headset, but a Nano this weekend. Now? Not going to happen. I'm pissed.

I called my local Apple store where I purchased by iPhone on July 15th and talked to the manager. He was nice and sympathized with me, but said nothing can be done. I don't blame him because I was a store manager several times for various stores and sometimes its just out of your hands. Corporate would be pissed if you decided to do a refund of $200 for the thousands of iPhones you sold.

Hopefully Apple will come through otherwise I will not be purchasing another Apple product from them again. I'll continue to keep and enjoy my iPhone, but I will not buy anything else Apple associated.

ps49556n

Silver
Jun 21, 2007
NYC
I don't see Apple doing any sort of policy regarding refunds...if you bought within 14 days you get the refund, otherwise you will have to live with it.

GizmoDVD

Bronze
Jul 18, 2007
I don't see Apple doing any sort of policy regarding refunds...if you bought within 14 days you get the refund, otherwise you will have to live with it.
They did it before with a previous Apple product.

Look, iPods do not drop this fast, period. Don't compare it to gas prices, or TVs. I, as well as many others, compared the iPhone to the iPod. Sure, we KNOW there will be newer versions and price drops, but not 70 days after launch. I can't even think of a product that has dropped that fast.

The thing is, nowadays, with the internet and the news being more 'tech friendly', you think Apple will ignore the close to a million owners of the iPhone bitching? I don't think so. They, after a few days, will offer SOMETHING to current iPhone owners. If its an iTunes giftcard, great. Atleast make it for half the value ($100). Me, I would personally prefer the Bluetooth headset, which would make an excellent, well, consolation prize. We will see in the coming days. Apple, don't **** this up.