Official iPhone Screenshot Thread

Discussion in 'Photo Sharing' started by AllanGT, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

Ugh. Their website sucks actually.

I went back and tried to add my device...dpoesn't seem to be working.

Here is what I get. Not sure what I am doing wrong. It doens't zeem to let me change anything...

ScreenShot2013-02-27at11939PM_zps9562d614.png

so One thing I did wrong last night was set the encryption to "No" when it should have been "yes". Changed that and here is what it looks like...

ScreenShot2013-02-27at12239PM_zps30cf4bc0.png

So then I installed the file via ifunbox according to the directins on their website. I go to the Themeit pp and install and it gets through the first part fine looking like it is going to work but the this:

photo_zpsbcd8011e.png

Lotz... What now Benny? I must have done something else wrong.
  2. Europa

Europa Moderator

Can't you just put this theme in your theme folder and apply it through WinterBoard?
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Avatar

Sponsored Advertisement

4. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

Mindi...first, my apologies for not listening to you yesterday. I had intended to used a Theme from Cydia but it sounded easy enough to get that Boss.ios theme.

Now, back to your question, I don't know exactly what you're referring to when you say "Can't you just put this theme in your theme folder and apply it through WinterBoard"?

If you can help me some more I'm willing to try anything you say...

I wish I would have listened to you. They have my 4 bucks. lol@me.
  5. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

Well it's really not about listening to anyone, the themeIT app sucks not cydia, you had to find one that's a pain in the butt right now haha you didn't lose your money, the theme is gonna be there for you to download at any time. I tried to delete everything and started from scratch, that might have been the reason why it worked for me, the app is just funky right now.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Europa

Europa Moderator

I don't know much about Theme It since I've never actually used it. I installed it the other day just to see if it would install since you said you were having trouble. I misunderstood that your problem was not with the installation of the app itself.

When you download a theme through Theme It, does it download a theme folder? If so, you should be able to move it to your WinterBoard themes folder and apply it through WinterBoard. You'll need iFile, SSH, or DiskAid to look for the theme folder.
  7. Europa

Europa Moderator

Benny, what's the file location for themes downloaded through ThemeIt? He should just be able to move it and use WinterBoard, right?
  8. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

It downloads just a file -- no folder:

com.tit.boss.ios_1.4.1_iPhoneos-arm.deb

I'm in trouble.
  9. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

The theme should appear on cydia "manage>packages" if its there but not on winterboard my suggestion is delete it and re-download it.

Europa I'll look.
  10. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

Also, if you read the header on the themeit app it says right there to just download it through the website. To do that Just sign in and download whatever you want, then use Ifile to install the theme.
  11. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

Europa it's var>stash>Applications.CECfBy it's in there

But the theme it's not in there thou.
  12. Zanthe

Zanthe #apple

I have downloaded through their website. It gives me the file (no folder)...

I 1) don't have iFile and 2) don't know how to use it, i.e. install the theme with iFile

This stuff is way complicated. Holy cow.
  13. Bennyboy

Bennyboy Genius

I use the free trial version of ifile it's basic but it works for me. I didn't know how to do anything either, trial and error and help from people here. After you download the theme it'll give you the option to open the file, chose ifile and unarchive the theme, it'll take a whole so do it before you go to bed. After its done copy and paste the theme. Go all the way back to Var then stash, then themes. Drop it in there. Go to winterboard and just check the theme. If you have any problems let us know but that's not hard. Download ifile.
  14. fearofnormalcy

fearofnormalcy Evangelist

It's all kinds of awesome to watch you give advice on installing a theme with iFile, as we both took our baby steps together....

(By the way, it's time to put your big boy pants on and buy the full version of iFile. You're ready, little grasshopper!)
    • Like Like x 2
  15. Loving dashboard x. Also typophone NEVER gets old
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1362806292.103217.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1362806312.031847.jpg
    ImageUploadedByiCafe Forums1362806341.816033.jpg

Sent using iCafe app
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Now if only clean status could get updated and released

Sent using iCafe app
  17. I got it to download to iFile, but its here:

azu8a4ej.jpg

I need to get it here:

ugydaqum.jpg

Can't figure out how to move it....
  18. fearofnormalcy

You need to install it first...it'll probably relocate itself to the proper spot once installed.

Tap the .deb file, and select "Installer". It'll unzip and install the theme.
  19. I did try that earlier with no luck. Tried again after your post, and see there are errors....

ytabavas.jpg
  20. fearofnormalcy

Try "Unarchive" first, then install. I forgot it's zipped...
  21. Same thing, errors.... :(

hahe4aju.jpg