Official iPhone Software Update 1.1.3 Discussion

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
That's what I needed to hear. Maybe someone at iringtone knew what was up with the update. I think I'll give it a day or two.

petalmom

Silver
Jun 30, 2007
That's what I needed to hear. Maybe someone at iringtone knew what was up with the update. I think I'll give it a day or two.
Right and no guarantees they will still be there after a couple of sync's either :)

Justin

Bronze
Mar 6, 2007
Anyway to put a contact on the 'desktop' with 1.1.3? I saw the links, but what about contacts?

blacksheep5

Bronze
Dec 15, 2007
Iraq
my iPhoneringtonemaker, ringers are still listed on my iPhone but do not work

Jhors2

Bronze
Nov 11, 2007
So whats up with the text/chat being out of sync? I saw that someone else had this problem, but I wanted to see if it was just a few people or everyone, man something like this would make me want to go back to 1.1.2
same problem here. Any word on whats goin on at all?

coinstar99

Bronze
Sep 6, 2007
same problem here. Any word on whats goin on at all?

I read of a lot of other people with this same issue, but I've not heard of anyone that has a fix or a solution or anything.

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
I have a feeling C&P and MMS are going to be on V2 and not as an update. Same with flash. Apple knows people want these things and this would make the V2 a stronger selling point along with 3G and a few other features.
Just my thoughts.
no doubt....half the country doesn't have 3G...so many more demanded features will be included.
Stringing along customers with features readily available on many lesser phones is really scummy though or else just plain stupid.
They ride on the great interface and OS of this thing and can get away with it, I guess.

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
well I started the dowload of the iTunes update and the iPhone update and I have gotten the same error message after two trys. It will not download correctly!

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Not sure if anyone noticed yet, but you can now drag and drop song to your iPhone. I was pissed that I had to make a playlist to sync, now we can just drag and drop what we want.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Not sure if anyone noticed yet, but you can now drag and drop song to your iPhone. I was pissed that I had to make a playlist to sync, now we can just drag and drop what we want.
Any trick to this? It's not working for me.

RTWilliams2

Bronze
Oct 3, 2007
Any trick to this? It's not working for me.
Check the box to manually manage music and videos. No more syncing for me, just drag and drop. I'm not sure if this is a new addition to the phone firmware or to iTunes. It's always been that way for ipods.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
Check the box to manually manage music and videos. No more syncing for me, just drag and drop. I'm not sure if this is a new addition to the phone firmware or to iTunes. It's always been that way for ipods.
Thank you. Works like a charm.

Jun 10, 2007
Well I was gonna update but after hearing about the texting problems with them not showing up in order I think I'll wait until it's fixed. Sucks cause all the added stuff sounds cool but I text a lot and for them to show up out of order would suck.