Official iPhone Software Update 1.1.3 Discussion

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
Well 1.1.2 came out in America on iDay in the UK, but all the UK's phones had 1.1.2 on them, even though it had only been released hours before. So the OTB iPhones will probably be running 1.1.3.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007

everyone is excited about this update to 1.1.3 but I still don't know what all your getting when you update. Can anyone list them please?

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
everyone is excited about this update to 1.1.3 but I still don't know what all your getting when you update. Can anyone list them please?
1. Psudeo GPS
2. send multiple sms
3. Custom webclips and storing icons on home page which now has 9 pages of screens

And more, just search.

davis5050

Bronze
Aug 18, 2007
1. Psudeo GPS
2. send multiple sms
3. Custom webclips and storing icons on home page which now has 9 pages of screens

And more, just search.
You are very helpful my friend! Thank you for all your help. Do they know how to jailbreak it yet?

It's a bet. One week from when you said so. If you're right, I'll make a public aploogy here to you and lay off this app. If I'm right, you make your apology to me.....Ok?
I came on tonight and noticed that you are still bashing the Efiko guys, despite the fact that they released an update that works with 1.1.3 very quickly. Here is is:

I think its time to lay off these guys OJ. But I inderstand if you don't, it's just your style to stir the pot, and gawd knows you've got lots of style! :cool: By the way, apology accepted. ;)

iphonedaz

Jan 25, 2008
can you post a link to download the beta version? i don't see it on their site for download..

Thanks