Official iPhone Software Update 2.0.2 Discussion

Aug 28, 2008
Changes include: visual voicemail now gives you choices on how to listen to vmails (iPhone, speaker, bluetooth)

Flyingstar

Bronze
Jul 29, 2007
So. Cal
NEW 2.0.2 BUG? Maybe. Ring tone volume resets to half after being set to full. this has happened a bunch of times. On the phone I just had replaced and on the NEW phone I just got. Close sounds,settings and in two minutes ring tome volume is back down to half?

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
NEW 2.0.2 BUG? Maybe. Ring tone volume resets to half after being set to full. this has happened a bunch of times. On the phone I just had replaced and on the NEW phone I just got. Close sounds,settings and in two minutes ring tome volume is back down to half?
Not a new bug, but a bug none the less. I have had this happen from time to time. Not a constant problem, but more of one that seems to happen in sprits and doesn't last long.
The fix for me is to up the volume through settings and not the switch on the side of the phone. Go figure? After I do this it will be weeks before it happens again.

jarambulo

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
Atlantic City, NJ
Can anyone here assist me with upgrading to 2.0? I currently have the 1.1.4 version and wanted to upgrade to 2.0 or better. I'm also using T-Mobile at the moment.

Thank you in advance.